Home Page servers section

Any problems please post them here, please use a separate topic for each problem
Hawkeye
General
General
Arma 3 Game Name: INF_H@wKEYE

Home Page servers section

Post by Hawkeye » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:45 pm

John buddy, can you please update the Members individual mod links as there are some missing like the 3cb compatibles, TFAR needs to be replaced with TFAR Beta, it should show 20 in total.
I know i have already posts in a previous thread but can you please check the download present as it doent work again (as i know you posted in the development section that it was fixed).

Thx

Mike64
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

Re: Home Page servers section

Post by Mike64 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:23 pm

Confirmed looking into it now.

Mike64
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

Re: Home Page servers section

Post by Mike64 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:45 pm
John buddy, can you please update the Members individual mod links as there are some missing like the 3cb compatibles, TFAR needs to be replaced with TFAR Beta, it should show 20 in total.
I know I have already posts in a previous thread but can you please check the download present as it doent work again (as i know you posted in the development section that it was fixed).

Thx
Ok, it's fixed now. The editing page has an editor for the mod lists at the bottom. Its format is in JSON but what happened this time is since the removal of liberation server the Id of the member's server was incorrect (should be the count of servers starting at 0 ie Resistance is 0 and Members should of been 1.

I don't see a problem having on on the forums as a backup.