Resistance [Pub server]

This is the place to add all your created missions, showing its status etc and also requesting additional help
Mike64
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

Re: Resistance [Pub server]

Post by Mike64 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:00 pm

V3.3 Tanks
https://github.com/john681611/co_36_res ... es/tag/3.3

For now its just Altis until we are happy it works then the other maps will get a update

Mike64
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

Post by Mike64 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am

Resistance Upcoming:
Soon:
- Fix: Hotel/Jeep teleport (hotel flag named incorrectly)
- Move from script to Repair/Fuel/Ammo containers at the base- Decided to add ammo resupply because vehicle lifetime was so short anyway.
- Shorten teleport distance and disable when moving. - Been bugging me.
- Convert new maps over
- Increase Militia (syndicate chance try and reduce the likelihood of CSAT as they are OP)
- Increase Ammo supply for AK's, RPGs at the base reduce MAWWS supply (already being OP).

Thinking of - next version:
- Logistics mode - Remove ability to teleport with a box in hand, add more saving areas with Repair/Fuel/Ammo containers to compensate with teleport between. (attempting to bring non-combat side) - On mission param or based on player count?.
- Different chance of factions based on zone type.
- En mass box content transfer (In DEV)

Thoughts?
Last edited by Mike64 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike64
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

Post by Mike64 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 pm

V3.3.1 Hotfix
Uploaded to editing channel
All Maps

mADDOG
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mADDOG » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:18 am

woot!
happy dog!
Do not go quietly into the night! Rage - Rage against the dying of the light!
So you are prepared to die for your beliefs? Let me help you with that!
Illegitimi non carborundum!

Hawkeye
General
General
Arma 3 Game Name: INF_H@wKEYE

Post by Hawkeye » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Do we want to make a change & run 1 of the other maps??

mADDOG
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mADDOG » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

could do I guess!
Do not go quietly into the night! Rage - Rage against the dying of the light!
So you are prepared to die for your beliefs? Let me help you with that!
Illegitimi non carborundum!

Mike64
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

Post by Mike64 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Micro update Still v3.1.1 increased zones activation height to 150m

Me and pred found the town of Galati didn't activate from overwatching base (~132m higher)

Bangie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Arma 3 Game Name: Bangie

Post by Bangie » Tue May 01, 2018 3:47 pm

A couple of things to note.

A bug found; whenever the player teleports/moves far away from any vehicle taken from the main bases it immediately respawns. This basically means that solo players are unable to TP boxes back without repair trucks returning to base.

An interesting suggestion/idea for a feature would be a script that adds the ability to mark your postilion on the map with a single button press. When clearing towns towards the end of a zone it's already tedious without having to open the map every few seconds and faff around placing a new dot. Not sure how possible this is but just a cool concept.

Thirdly, it would be cool to get a map change to Tanoa. A public player asked about this yesterday and I realised we have not done one in quite some time, it may be good to see how the changes affect the gameplay in a new scenario.

Mike64
Master Sargeant
Master Sargeant

Post by Mike64 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Bangie wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 3:47 pm
A couple of things to note.

A bug found; whenever the player teleports/moves far away from any vehicle taken from the main bases it immediately respawns. This basically means that solo players are unable to TP boxes back without repair trucks returning to base.

An interesting suggestion/idea for a feature would be a script that adds the ability to mark your postilion on the map with a single button press. When clearing towns towards the end of a zone it's already tedious without having to open the map every few seconds and faff around placing a new dot. Not sure how possible this is but just a cool concept.

Thirdly, it would be cool to get a map change to Tanoa. A public player asked about this yesterday and I realised we have not done one in quite some time, it may be good to see how the changes affect the gameplay in a new scenario.
So they have taken a vehicle that isn't an MHQ and moved it to the MHQ and then are TP back and that vehicle moves back to base right? At first thought, this isn't a bug the base stuff is designed to move back to base if abandoned (maybe just a case of relooking and the abandoned settings now we know more about the players)

while useful I'm not sure its worth the development time to do properly.

seems like a smart Idea.

One other thing I was thinking of looking at is removing TFAR radios and stuff so it's not required (even optionally) in the mission, this would give us the functionality to run non-TFAR nights and avoid the error coming on the connection.

Bangie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Arma 3 Game Name: Bangie

Post by Bangie » Tue May 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Mike64 wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 pm

So they have taken a vehicle that isn't an MHQ and moved it to the MHQ and then are TP back and that vehicle moves back to base right? At first thought, this isn't a bug the base stuff is designed to move back to base if abandoned (maybe just a case of relooking and the abandoned settings now we know more about the players)

while useful I'm not sure its worth the development time to do properly.

seems like a smart Idea.

One other thing I was thinking of looking at is removing TFAR radios and stuff so it's not required (even optionally) in the mission, this would give us the functionality to run non-TFAR nights and avoid the error coming on the connection.

Yeah the TFAR is a good idea, I gather from that statement that it would still be able to be used just not is the mission as standard. But anyway, I think it's a good idea.